Pathways to Success
Opportunity Sheffield's Autism Specialist Employment Support
The Pathways to Success programme is our all-age employment support for autistic adults in the Sheffield area. We are delighted to be part of the Opportunity Sheffield offer, providing specialist one stop support to support individuals towards employment, education, or training.
This project provides holistic support to help individuals understand their own needs, develop employability skills, and provide support and connections to help adults progress towards their goals and aspirations.
Individuals have access to weekly support sessions with a Specialist Employment Coach who will provide them with bespoke one to one support to overcome barriers and progress towards their goal, whether this be employment, education, or further training.
What Support does the programme offer?
Our Pathways to Success programme offer the following support:
- Develop personalised action plan to help overcome barriers
- Help develop confidence and self esteem
- Learn employability skills in preparation for entering paid employment
- Understand options available to help progress
- Support to improve wellbeing
- Identify goals and aspirations
- Introductions to employers
- Visits to workplaces and support to attend job fairs
- Opportunities to meet employers and experience the world of work
- Support with CV writing and interview practice
To be eligible for this programme you must meet the following criteria:
- Live in a Sheffield City council area
- Be over the age of 16
- Not currently accessing any other DWP (Department for Work and Pensions) funded project
- Not be in employment, education, or training
- You do not need a formal diagnosis to access this support
The project is currently funded to March 2025
How to access this programme
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0114 3840284
We will contact you to arrange an initial appointment. If you would like us to contact someone on your behalf, then please let us know when you contact the team.