Multiply – Doncaster
What is the Multiply Programme?
The program is aimed at anyone with autism and / or learning disabilities conditions across the Doncaster area who is over the age of 19.
The aim of the project is to support adults to increase numeracy skills through short term interventions whilst developing employability skills and confidence towards entering the world of work. We will initially meet with you to understand your individual needs, you will then be offered either one to one support or small group sessions to suit your needs.
Support will have a focus on increasing numeracy skills, however this could be linked to many things, such as:
- Helping you understand money and how you can manage your own finances
- Help you to build your confidence to access further learning to improve your maths qualifications
- Supporting individuals to develop employability skills and confidence towards employment
- Helping individuals to make connections with employers to increase opportunities to secure and sustain paid employment
- Finding suitable course and opportunities for you that are accessible for your needs
We will also be working with employers to help them look past the need for maths qualifications and embrace the skills and strengths individuals can bring to the workplace, regardless of what level maths qualification they hold.
What support does the programme offer?
Our Multiply project offers one to one or small group support to help you increase your overall numeracy skills whilst developing employability and confidence skills.
We can help you with:
- Managing money
- Developing employability skills
- Developing workplace confidence
- Numeracy skills
To be eligible for this programme you have to meet the following criteria
- Live in the Doncaster area
- Have less than level 2 Maths qualification
- Be over the age of 19
- Have autism and / or a learning disability
- Currently not in education
You can be unemployed or employed to access this course.
When are the courses running?
We have various courses running throughout the year across different locations in Doncaster – all course dates are on our events page https://www.autismplus-employmentservices.co.uk/events/ or you can contact our team who can send these directly to you
How to access this programme
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0114 3840300
Our Specialist Employment Coach will contact you to arrange an initial appointment. If you would like us to contact someone on your behalf then please let us know when you get in touch.