What is the Rise Programme?
The program is for adults aged 18 and over who are currently not employed or actively seeking employment and are looking for guidance and preparation ready to embark on a rewarding career or pursue further training opportunities.
We support adults with Neurodivergent conditions living in North Yorkshire or York areas.
If you would like to work and are motivated to achieve your goals, RISE is here to empower you every step of the way.
What support does the programme offer?
Our RISE programme offers one to one support to help you overcome your barriers and progress towards paid employment or education.
We can help you:
- Discover your strengths and unleash your true potential
- Understand your disability and how it might impact on your in work
- Help develop your confidence and realise your potential
- Develop essential skills for the workplace or future training
- Receive personalized guidance and support from our skilled keyworkers
To be eligible for this programme you have to meet the following criteria:
- Live in a North Yorkshire or York council area
- Be over the age of 18
- Not be in employment, education or training
How to access this programme
Contact our Project Lead for the Rise programme on
Tel: 07966 575123
or contact our central team on email@example.com